Our society's goal is to help you succeed, and to connect you with the people and opportunities to help you achieve your goals.
- Why Are Our Core Values Important?As we’ve grown, it has become extremely important to define the Core Values of HonorSociety.org. This is to explicitly and implicitly help all of our members and national committees to flow together cohesively, rooting themselves in the culture and values of our organization. It is important for us to give information on how we lay the foundation for decision making, what our mission is, and how our culture can help members to be the best they can be in everyday situations. You can find our page outlining our Core Values here.
- Los Angeles Member Trip 20165 Days & 4 Nights in Los Angeles, CA. Start Date: December 26, 2014 End Date: December 30, 2014 All Hotel, Food and Attractions included! Starting at $869! The open enrollment for this trip has now closed, with limited availability remaining. If you are interested in joining please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- HonorSociety.org raises over $20,000 for the American Red Cross International Emergency ResponsesWASHINGTON D.C. (April 1, 2014) – HonorSociety.org held a fundraising campaign this spring to raise money and awareness for the American Red Cross International Emergency Responses efforts. HonorSociety.org raised over $20,000 for the American Red Cross and those affected in disaster areas around the world.
- Washington DC: I came, I saw, and I would definitely do it again.Not sure if you should go on the next Honor Society Org Trip? Well be sure, after reading my article you will see why this trip is for everyone but at the same time gives you a individual experience.
- HonorSociety.org Members Visit Washington, D.C.This summer, HonorSociety.org members from all over the country met up to attend the member trip in DC. These 5 days included site seeing, exploring DC by day and night, and new friendships. The goal of these member trips is to connect the members so that they can establish more networking opportunities and build friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Why Should You Consider Working for HonorSociety.org?Why Should You Consider Working for HonorSociety.org? HonorSociety.org is not only a team that works closely together, but we are a family, switching from one role to another when necessary and ensuring that our national team, as well as our members, only receive the very best. We are passionate about helping members find their niche, whether it is in their major, in an internship we’ve helped them acquire, or helping them realize their strengths through leadership, community service, etc. We want our members to succeed, more than anything, and we are committed to giving the very best service. Upon reviewing the environment at our National Office, most find that it is warm and welcoming, as well as technologically advanced and engaging. We believe that the future is now, and as our organization is built on the premise of globalization, connecting and allowing members to network, we are continuously brainstorming with one another, creating an electric, cohesive environment where knowledge and new-age tools allow us to be our very best, while ensuring that members can be their best.
- Tips for MotivationIt's sometimes difficult to motivate ourselves, or even to be motivated by others. A lack of motivation causes us to feel stuck and uninspired, which can take a toll on our productivity. First, get fresh air. When we're not feeling motivated, it is usually do to a lack of stimulation. The best solution? Nature. The best way to become engaged with the world around you is to go on a 5-10 minute walk, without the distraction of electronics. Second, work in chunks of time. Break down projects to schedule 5 minute breaks in between each tasks. While this may seem to stretch the time out, it will actually cause much less of a burn out. Also, focus on the feeling of it being done, rather than the time it takes to get there. This provides a "light at the end of the tunnel" feeling early on.
- Relay for Life: The Fight Against CancerThe American Cancer Society (ACS) is an organization that advocates tremendous change in the world of cancer. Every year, thousands of people from over 20 different countries manage to raise over $400 million for cancer recovery and prevention. I'm beyond ecstatic and proud to have been a part of the event that was hosted at my university this year. Not only was Relay for Life another night of victory over cancer, it was a night I'll never forget. (The cover image was downloaded from NAU's Relay for Life Facebook page.)
"Success is a process that continues, not a status that you reach. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned."
Becoming a member of an honor society recognizes your achievements. HonorSociety.org uniquely also focuses on helping you achieve your long-term goals and dreams. Our mission is to facilitate members to realize their highest potential through the advancement of academics, leadership and networking.