Our society's goal is to help you succeed, and to connect you with the people and opportunities to help you achieve your goals.
- To Internship or Not to Internship...Today on my blog, I will be sharing my past internship experience while imparting my advice on how to have a meaningful internship.
- Gas Prices Expected to Drop to $2 and BelowBased on an Iran nuclear deal announced last week, U.S. drivers can look forward to $2 gas this Fall/Winter.
- How to Recharge Your Brain: Raise Neurotransmitter LevelsNeurotransmitters are important parts of our brain that are involved in neuron communication on a small scale and our behavior on a large scale. Getting to know these neurotransmitters, especially key ones like dopamine and serotonin which are associated with addiction and depression respectively, can be helpful for our everyday challenges. Regulating these levels through behavior when you need an extra boost can be even more helpful.
- Career Spotlight: TeachingFrom elementary school to college, teachers have paved the way for students to be successful, lifelong learners. Here are a few things you need to know if you’re thinking about a career in education.
- Balance your Internship and ClassesEven though your internship may seem important, it should not be your first priority-your health should be-, and you need to ensure balance in your life.
- Relay for Life: The Fight Against CancerThe American Cancer Society (ACS) is an organization that advocates tremendous change in the world of cancer. Every year, thousands of people from over 20 different countries manage to raise over $400 million for cancer recovery and prevention. I'm beyond ecstatic and proud to have been a part of the event that was hosted at my university this year. Not only was Relay for Life another night of victory over cancer, it was a night I'll never forget. (The cover image was downloaded from NAU's Relay for Life Facebook page.)
- Book Then MovieIn today’s article, I will be giving my reasoning to why I always read the book before I see the movie.
- How the Salado Utilized Native PlantsThe Salado Culture at Tonto National Monument were able to use their native plants to satisfy every day needs and more...
"Success is a process that continues, not a status that you reach. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned."
Becoming a member of an honor society recognizes your achievements. HonorSociety.org uniquely also focuses on helping you achieve your long-term goals and dreams. Our mission is to facilitate members to realize their highest potential through the advancement of academics, leadership and networking.