- $1,000 Core Values Scholarship - Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- $1,000 Community Service Scholarship - Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- $2,000 Undergraduate Achiever Scholarship - Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- $2,000 Graduate Achiever Scholarship - Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- $1,000 Emerging Leaders Scholarship - Application Deadline: August 12, 2020
- $1,000 Society Involvement Scholarship - Application Deadline: August 12, 2020
- $2,000 Member Spotlight Scholarship - Application Deadline: August 12, 2020
- $1,000 Study Abroad Scholarship - Application Deadline: August 12, 2020
- $1,000 High School Achiever Scholarship - Application Deadline: August 12, 2020
- Recent Scholarship Recipients
Donate to Scholarship Fund
- Go to Honor Society Foundation Fund - Through the Honor Society Foundation, friends of the society can help fund scholarship opportunities for deserving students. 100% of the donations received through this fund will be donated as scholarships.
January 2018 Member Spotlight Recipient. "As a student at Columbia University pursuing a degree in mathematics, I have greatly enjoyed applying my personal philosophies and passions to my coursework and extracurricular activities. I realize that success does not become a reality without determination, hard work, and the ability to work with others, and I have applied this philosophy not just to my coursework, but also to how I live within my local community and now, gratefully, how I am seeking a path to my vocation as a leader...This scholarship will allow me to pursue my education where I hope to use my education to make a difference in the world."
January 2018 Society Involvement Recipient. "My name is Kiss'Shonna Curtis, and I am a junior at The University of Washington Seattle. I am currently double majoring in Education, community, and organizations (ECO) and psychology, Class of 2020... My education is very important to me, and my goal is to complete school with little to no debt. The support that I am receiving from Honor Society is helping me move towards this goal. I am so grateful to have a huge network of people that are going where I am going, or have already been where I am trying to go... Overall, I am beyond thankful for Honor Society, and I am so grateful and honored to have been chosen to receive this Society Involvement Award, and I can't wait to pay it forward one day."
Zachary is a sophomore business student pursuing a management degree at Colorado State University and is an Honor Society Undergraduate Achiever Scholarship recipient. Zach currently has a 4.00 GPA is his studies. He is also a cheerleader for the Colorado State University Rams, and is involved in numerous activities on campus. These include the President's Leadership Program, admissions ambassador for prospective students, orientation leader and member of the Theta Chi Fraternity. View Recipient Video.
Julia Ondarza is a senior at Texas A&M University and is an Honor Society Spotlight Scholarship recipient. She is majoring in Allied Health and is currently in the process of applying to Physician Assistant school. Aside from her main priority of achieving a high GPA, she also focuses on getting involved on campus and in our local community. View Recipient Video.
Autumn is the recipient of the June 2013 Honor Society community service scholarship. She volunteers with the HeartLine crisis connection hotline, which includes a suicide prevention hotline and a gambling help hotline, among others. Autumn is a political science major at the University of Oklahoma. View Recipient Video.
Hannah, a junior nursing major at the University of Tennessee Chattanooga, is a recipient of the Honor Society Community Service Scholarship. Hannah volunteers with both the Erlanger Hopspital and the Ronald McDonald House. View Recipient Video.
David B. Fonrose is a graduate student at Kean University mastering in Social Work and is an Honor Society Graduate Student Achiever Scholarship recpient. Once he obtains his LSCW, he plans on furthering his education and getting a PhD in Social Work. View Recipient Video.
Elijah will be studying abroad in Berlin, he will be taking courses on German history, as well as the German language.He is an Honor Society Study Abroad Scholarship recipient He hopes to become a professor of Germanic languages and history. View Recipient Video.
Rachel Kendig attends the University of Kentucky. She will be a sophomore in the school of engineering this upcoming fall. She is studying to be a civil engineer and is an Honor Society Member Spotlight Scholarship recipient. View Recipient Video.