$1,000 Blogger Scholarship
Deadline: April 23, 2021
View Featured Recipients:
Complete your Honor Society profile to make your application shine. See recipient profiles & learn more about the individuals that have received the award!
- Bloggers must submit articles consistently to a source/platform outside of Honor Society (with relevant linkbacks to HonorSociety.org) for a full semester in order to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Member must complete their Honor Society profile, and upload a headshot to their profile.
- Up to 500 words describing the relevance of writing to your major, life, or goals. This scholarship is meant to boost the writing careers of potential bloggers while helping them build an online portfolio.
Please note: A confirmation of consistent submissions (with at least one successful, published submission), with the subjects pertaining to anything education, high school or collegiate related (including at least one link to HonorSociety.org embedded in the article) will be required before scholarship funds are released to recipients. This can be in the form of blogs, videos, etc. (as long as there is a clear link to Honor Society within it).
- Applicant must be an active Honor Society member.
- ember must complete their Honor Society profile, and upload a headshot to their profile.
- Applicant must write articles for sources outside of Honor Society with the topics ranging from: education, higher education, high school, college, tips and tricks for students, relevant topics in an ever-changing world (i.e. many schools moving to online programs, etc.), with at least one HonorSociety.org link embedded per article/video/blog.