Graduate Student Achiever Scholarship
Deadline: December 28, 2017
December 2017 & Featured Recipients:
Complete your Honor Society profile to make your application shine. See recipient profiles & learn more about the individuals that have received the award!
Honor Society Graduate Student Achiever Scholarship.
This scholarship seeks to reward an ambitious graduate student who has performed at a superior rate both academically and holistically.
- Written summary of your current academic program and achievements to date (academic, professional, personal, honors, awards etc)
- Member must complete their Honor Society profile to a percentage of 70% or higher, and upload a headshot to their profile. Percentage completion can be verified on the top left portion of the member's home page.
- Up to 500 words describing the relevance of your studies to your life and/or goals.
- Your current GPA and a copy of current transcript. (unofficial transcript ok to apply. Recipient will be asked to submit official transcript before scholarship disbursement)
Click here and submit the application
Based on academic achievement (GPA, honors and awards) and holistic applicant factors (leadership positions, community service, etc). Rubric will be used to score applicants. If there is a tie, winner will be selected at random from tied applicants.
December 28, 2017
- Applicant must be an active Honor Society member.
- Percentage completion can be verified on the top left portion of the member's home page. ember must complete their Honor Society profile to a percentage of 70% or higher, and upload a headshot to their profile.
- Applicant must be comfortable giving a video and/or written testimonial about their program and the scholarship.