Honor Society Acceptance Letter Email
If you have received an Honor Society Acceptance Letter email or an Invitation to join our honor society, this is a great opportunity to maximize your professional potential as well as expand your personal network for future success. This invitation may have been sent to you for one of several reasons:
- A relationship we have with your school or university (for example, we have partnerships with over 400 schools across the nation).
- A partnership with other educational organizations.
- In select cases, students are accepted via nomination from professors or faculty.
- Educational excellence in academic standing or GPA.
- Awards or special honors you may have received.
- Leadership position or community service involvement.
Honor Society is a leading honor society that helps members maximize their potential in leadership, community service, and academic areas. Honor Society has a vibrant, open and inclusive community. By establishing connections both online and offline, members all over the country have the chance to network and connect over similar goals.
If you have any further questions about Honor Society or the acceptance letter you received, do not hesitate to contact our Member Services Team here
- What is Honor Society? THonor Society is a member society which encourages academic and professionaly achievement by providing opportunities to members to develop leadership skills, positively change their communities, as well as prepare for future endeavors (internships, college, grad school, careers). Along the way, members make valuable connections that help them in life and academic pursuits.
- Did you find this email in junk mail? There are many reasons email can end up in someone's junk or spam folder so what lands in your inbox today could be filtered to the wrong folder tomorrow. This does not mean the email is spam or a scam.
- Do I need to be a student in order to join? Definitely not. Honor Society extends well-outside of the academic world and is a great opportunity for job placement, networking, setting and achieving goals and much more.
As we grow as a society, it has become more and more important to explicitly define the core values from which we develop our culture, our mission, and our decision-making framework. For more details, please see our Core Values page.
Honor Societies are a rich tradition with a history that spans over 200 years. Honor Society aims to recognize the achievements of its members as well as help and inspire them to achieve more. Read more about Honor Society here.