Member Spotlight Scholarship
Deadline: October 10, 2017
January 2017 & Featured Recipients:
Complete your Honor Society profile to make your application shine. See recipient profiles & learn more about the individuals that have received the award!
Honor Society Member Spotlight Scholarship.
This scholarship rewards Honor Society members who create a member spotlight video. Members who submit an Honor Society member spotlight video are eligible to receive a $2,000 scholarship. Member spotlight videos showcase Honor Society members, their personalities and achievements. Read the requirements section below for more information.
Member must complete their Honor Society profile to a percentage of 70% or higher, and upload a headshot to their profile. Percentage completion can be verified on the top left portion of the member's home page.
Create a member spotlight video (up to 3 minutes long), with the following:
- Your General Information (First Name, School, Major)
- Academic and Career Goals.
- Interests, hobbies or fun facts
- Make sure to mention that you are an Honor Society member in the video.
Submit the video as a dropbox link, Google Drive or similar file sending service link in the scholarship application form.
Also, attach a copy of a current transcript. (unofficial transcript ok to apply. Recipient will be asked to submit official transcript before scholarship disbursement)
Click here and submit the application
Based on member spotlight video quality and content. Rubric will be used to score applicants. If there is a tie, recipient will be selected at random from tied applicants.
October 10, 2017
- Applicant must be an active Honor Society member.
- Member must complete their Honor Society profile to a percentage of 70% or higher, and upload a headshot to their profile. Percentage completion can be verified on the top left portion of the member's home page.
- Applicant must be comfortable giving a video and/or written testimonial about their program and the scholarship.