Member Spotlight Scholarship
Deadline: May 15, 2021
Complete your Honor Society profile to make your application shine. See recipient profiles & learn more about the individuals that have received the award!
This scholarship rewards Honor Society members who create a member spotlight video. Members who submit an Honor Society member spotlight video are eligible to receive a $2,000 scholarship. Member spotlight videos showcase Honor Society members, their personalities and achievements. Read the requirements section below for more information.
Member must complete their Honor Society profile, and upload a headshot to their profile.
Create a member spotlight video (up to 3 minutes long), with the following:
- Your General Information (First Name, School, Major)
- Academic and Career Goals.
- Interests, hobbies or fun facts
- Make sure to mention that you are an Honor Society member in the video.
Submit the video as a dropbox link, Google Drive or similar file sending service link in the scholarship application form.
Also, attach a copy of a current transcript. (unofficial transcript ok to apply. Recipient will be asked to submit official transcript before scholarship disbursement)
- Applicant must be an active Honor Society member.
- Member must complete their Honor Society profile, and upload a headshot to their profile.
- Applicant must be comfortable giving a video and/or written testimonial about their program and the scholarship.