(Conclusion) "3Energy, 6Frequency, 9Vibration" by Marcus Dadrian Jones
I think he didn't have enough time to accurately say what was under the pyramids so he just used the best words that he could. "Energy, Frequency, Vibration"
Please watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft1waA3p2_w
After putting together everything I have learned over my 23 years of life. I think he was trying to say limitless energy or maybe the tombs are the burial places of "gods". This is also up for interpretation. It also depends if Tesla even believe at gods or whatever. This could be why he went crazy about the number 3. He could not explain what formed he pyramids with all his knowledge.
This is just a wild guess but I'm just going to say. 369
3. Jesus Christ - Christian
6. Siddhartha Guatama - Muslim
9. Abu al-Qaism Muhamad - Buddhist
Something about his eyes tell's me he wasn't a fool. If he had the exact words of something that he could understand. He'd use the exact words. "3Energy, 6Frequency, 9Vibration."
This is my conclusion and last part of what I think Tesla found underneath the pyramids and uses his 3,6,9 key to unravel. He went crazy because in modern day terms he probably would have said with his 200 IQ. "I'm considered the Smartest Man Alive according to Albert Einstien, I don't know how the pyramids got there but it wasn't by man and I'm freaked out because I can't explain my findings. Some other genius in the future will have to Solve it." Please look for the underlying meaning behind these quotes.
- "The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- "The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."
- "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
- "The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."
- I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men.
- The spread of civilization may be likened to a fire; first, a feeble spark, next a flickering flame, then a mighty blaze, ever increasing in speed and power.
Please pay attention to the 3 I've highlighted. Please pay attention to the 6 Quotes. 9 My name is Marcus Dadrian Jones and I'm a human.
Tesla was using the words he could to describe what that the time he found out was something that was undesrcible and went mad with the number 369.
He was basically saying in his best words. "The Universe Had Infinite Energy Divisible by 369." Nowhere does it say he believes in gods nor do I.
"Someone had to do it. 3Not a god,6 not a hero, but 9somebody. -Askeladd"
"One is all, All is One." We are all connected to one another by the simple fact we exist in this universe.
3Mind, 6 Body, 9Soul = One Life.
3 Energy, 6 Body, 9 Vibration. This is real life and we only have one life.
3. Tesla's left clues that would confuse anyone who tried to understand him.
6. I have a body and I'm a real person like the rest of us.
9. Marcus Dadrian Jones.
He didn't leave clues. He said everything perfectly the key was hidden under his euphuisms combined with his eccentric behavior and esoteric wording. I didn't try to understand him at all because I'd go mad. I just listened to his work until I had an understanding. It just so happened I started studying him during August 2019. Which was 9 months ago? Concidence maybe? I think not. Any longer and I felt as if I would have lost my mind. Thank you to my teacher Alin, fumurescu at University of Houston that suspected that I might be losing my mind because I also suspected it. But his words made me understand I wasn't thinking clearly for 9 months.
"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."
This has been 3Marcus 6Dadrian 9Jones, I go to school at University of Houston. I've believe I've successfully realized what Tesla trying to say.
3My father named me Marcus.6My mother named me Dadrian,9 My name is Marcus Dadrian Jones. I am, Who I am. Which is a human.
3.6.9 Look into 3Tesla's eyes do you think he was insanely smart or that he went insane by the 9unexplainable. I don't care what you believe but those of you that unravel this message with 369. You will 6feel what I'm saying and it could be that I am right.
"3Energy, 6Frequency, 9Vibration"
He left his work for someone in the future to solve the mystery he could not. "Look into his eyes."369.