Facebook's focus is connecting the world. In order to do this, the company has created 5 core values that each employee is encouraged to follow in order to be the best version of themselves they can be in the workforce.
1) Move fast: Facebook prides itself on creating small, collaborative teams to work quickly and efficiently in order to create connections like never before, on a global scale, and ensure that these connections are as genuine and meaningful as possible.
2) Be Bold: Breaking out and creating a global phenomena by connecting people from all over the world is no easy feat. This is why Facebook hires the best of the best. The career opportunities for Facebook are endless, from jobs in engineering and design to marketing, Facebook empowers it's employees to go above and beyond content wise.
3) Focus on Impact: Facebook is not only concenred with connection, but how that connections impacts people. In order to make an impact, Facebook focuses a large amount of energy on fixing problems before they became large scale issues. Always ahead of the curve, the company ensures it corrects any problems at the source.
4) Be Open: Facebook is searching for authentic, genuine, unique innovators to carry their brand and their message. Diversity fuels the business, so it makes sense that diverse employees are a must for Facebook. Thw world is an open book for this company, and they want their employees to be just as open.
5) Build Social Value: Facebook was created as a way to connect, and is considered one of the largest namedi n Social Media. In order to maintain this title, Facebook encourages people to build real, tangible social value in every way, every day.
Facebook's focus for their employees is centered around creating the best, most comfortable experience for your life and the people around you. It takes a holistic approach to the perks available to those in it's workforce, striving to ensure the best care and resources at any point in your life. This is applicable to life within Facebook and outside of it, as well. Here are a few of the benefits Facebook offers:
1) Health, Family and Community
2) Growth and Finance
3) Convenience and Time Away