American Advertising Federation
The American Advertising Federation (AAF), the nation’s oldest national advertising trade association, and the only association representing all facets of the advertising industry, is headquartered in Washington, D.C., and acts as the "Unifying Voice for Advertising." The AAF’s membership is comprised of nearly 100 blue chip corporate members comprising the nation’s leading advertisers, advertising agencies, and media companies; a national network of nearly 200 local federations, representing 40,000 advertising professionals, located in ad communities across the country; and more than 200 AAF college chapters, with over 6,500 student members.
The American Advertising Federation fosters a unique, nationally coordinated grassroots network of advertisers, agencies, media companies, local advertising clubs and college chapters.
Here's what the AAF does:
- Yielda creative business solutions.
- Protects and promotes advertising at all levels.
- Stays involved with current technology, creativity and marketing.
- Assists local association volunteer leadership.
- Molds future leaders.
- Honors advertising excellence.
- Promotes diversity in advertising.