Yelp has been working with businesses and is looking to grow their team with people that align with their same mission. Yelp has offices across the country and even a few in Europe as well. At the Yelp offices they like to work hard and still find time to make it a fun environment, Nerf darts included.
Offering a unique working environment, Yelp fills the office with tools and materials to make sure that work well. Giving access to Macs, ping pong tables and fridges socked with Vitamin Water and Yelpwich.
- Do I have to be a Yelper to apply for a job?
No… but it sure helps! Passion for technology and what makes Yelp tick are common themes among those who work here. Not everyone is an avid reviewer, but we do encourage you to create a profile and spend time poking around on the site to understand what we are about and what we strive to do for our users.
- There are a lot of awesome jobs listed in other countries. Can I apply if I don’t live in that country?
We’re glad you’re interested in other countries—so are we! Typically, we look for residents of that country, but it’s not a hard and fast rule. Just be prepared to tell us why you’re the perfect candidate.
- Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- What is the interview process like at Yelp?
It varies. It could include a code test, a writing sample, phone interviews, onsite interviews, and many things in between. No process is quite the same. We try to keep it quick and fun, but we want to make sure that what we offer is a good match for what you want (and vice versa).
- I just submitted my application. What can I expect?
You’ve put time and effort into applying, so our recruiting team will give your application the attention it deserves. If we feel there is a potentially good fit, we will contact you to begin the interview process. We receive a lot of applications, so we can’t respond to each one—though we’d like to!
To see what Yelp has to offer click here.